The latest news, updates, and changes to the Tele Health - SJ EMR system.
Release Update [31/8/2020 – 4/9/2020]
SJ EMR APP:
> Made patient profile feature live
> Made Medicine directory live
> Uploaded total of 158 pharmaceutical companies products
> Prescription Fields medicine names auto-fill completed and deployed to live
Release Update [3/8/2020 – 7/8/2020]
SJ EMR App: App is now live on Google Play Store.
- Prescription Fields medicine names auto-fill completed and deployed to staging
- Super Admin can export the dashboard statistics in Excel and PdF format
- Changed all SMS to Bengali as per BTRC instruction
- Admin can edit/reschedule the future appointments
SJ EMR Migration to AWS: Successfully migrated SJEMR server to AWS
Release Update [20/7/2020 – 24/7/2020]
- Medicine: Add Medicine type – deployed to dev
- Medicine: Add Medicine – deployed to dev
- Dashboard for super admin – deployed to live
- Post-visit auto-reminder to a patient and doctor – deployed to live
- New medicine type on prescription – Added
- Appointment Feature with manual payment – deployed to dev
- Next visit reminder – improved
- Doctor: patient payment listing and status confirming – deployed to dev
- Admin: patient payment listing and status confirming – deployed to dev
- New Feature: Made live patient portal (mvp1)
- New Feature: Post visit appointment reminder: Both patient and doctor will get the appointment notification one hour prior to the https://emr.com.bd/bn/feature-details/conference via SMS and email
- New Feature Patient portal: Existing patient will be able to login, logout and download prescription from the patient portal.
- New Feature Patient portal: Patient will be able to select a doctor and schedule and appointment with manual payment system
- New Feature Super Admin: Dashboard for Super admin; will be able to see facility wise details data
- New Feature Medicine Directory: Super admin will be able to add bulk medicine and based on access level doctors can get auto suggestions of the medicines while prescribing.